ACSI’s International Student Program (ISP) Services provides support and services to North American Christian schools and educators that work with international students or want to do so. We provide consulting (over the phone, through email, or on-site), best practice information, social networking, publications, training, and insurance plans for international students to our member schools.
ISP Training Available in ACSI ConNEXUS Premium.
- Building an International Student Program Parts 1-3
- Running an International Student Program Parts 1-2
- Cultural Values: What are They and Why Do They Matter?
- Hellos and Goodbyes: Helping Your Students and Host Families Navigate Transition
- Host Family Orientation: Setting Your Host Families Up For Success
ACSI believes that international students and ISPs can help establish a kingdom culture in Christian schools and, where they exist, should be an integral part of any Christian school’s spiritual formation strategy. We believe that these types of programs need to be run with integrity and excellence and it is our mission to help schools do this and thereby maximize the benefits and minimize the challenges of international students’ presence in their school communities.