REGISTRATION IN NOW CLOSED
Third-Culture Kid Pre-field Orientation (TCK-PFO)
June 21–July 4, 2014: Houghton College, New York
June 21–July 4, 2014: Southaven, Mississippi, NICS/OASIS Schools Only
Information for NICS/OASIS PFO (Southaven)
If you are serving in a NICS/OASIS school, please use the information below for registration.
- NICS/OASIS PFO Program Information and Registration
- Required Pre-testing for NICS/OASIS PFO (Southaven) – FIRO-B Personality Inventory
- Asbury University Graduate Credit Information
- Cairn University Graduate Credit Information
Registration for Houghton PFO
Registration for the 2014 TCK-PFO program is now open!
Early Registration: December 2013–February 24, 2014
Standard registration: February 25–April 30, 2014
Late registration: May 1–June 1, 2014
Want More Information about the Houghton PFO?
Use the resources below for full registration information, travel and housing details, FAQ’s and more.
- PFO Registration
- Housing Information
- Travel Information
- PFO FAQs
- Packing List
- PFO Kids Program
- Faculty Bios – Adult
- Faculty Bios – Kids
- Graduate Credit & CEUs
- PFO Testimonials
- PFO Content Outline 2014
- Tom McClure Int’l Teacher Awards
- PFO Schedule (tentative)
Additional Registration Forms
If you are currently registered for PFO, please be sure to submit the following forms and information as soon as possible:
- Complete your transportation information on your Online Registration Page
- Submit the Adult Health Form – one per adult
- Submit the Child or Youth Health Form – one per child
- Complete the MBTI and FIRO-B Personality Inventories – one per adult
Why Attend TCK-PFO?
Why are teachers, boarding parents, administrators and their families encouraged to attend this two-week program sponsored by ACSI? Because PFO helps them assess, examine, identify and understand TCKs and the international Christian school community. The invaluable training you’ll receive at PFO will equip your whole family for the adventure that lies ahead!
Please note that all fees are per person.
|2014 Registration Fees
||2014 Program Fees
|2014 Room and Board
Niagara Falls Trip: $35 per person
Email the PFO Coordinator
Attn: PFO Coordinator
731 Chapel Hills Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920