The following job positions are for employment at ACSI. There will be no compensation regarding relocation expenses, except where specifically stated, that may be incurred by the individual applying for these positions. ACSI does not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.
Opening at Headquarters:
For employment opportunities in regional offices, contact the preferred office.
All interested applicants must complete and submit an ACSI Employment Application, a Lifestyle Statement, and FCRA Disclosure. If not able to submit an electronic copy, print and mail all documents to the address below. A résumé must also be submitted.
- Employment Application
- Lifestyle Statement
- FCRA Disclosure
- Summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
Association of Christian Schools International
Attention: HR Department
731 Chapel Hills Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Completed documents for headquarters positions can be submitted via email to Human Resources.
ACSI Employment and Diversity Statement
ACSI is committed to the recruitment and hiring of people reflecting diversity throughout the association on all levels. We believe that
- God has redeemed for Himself through the blood of His Son, people “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation;” (Rev. 5:9)
- the Gospel of Jesus Christ is “good news” to the poor, the brokenhearted, the captives, the blind, and the oppressed; (Luke 4:18) and
- unity in diversity is rooted in the character and nature of God and is a creational norm. (Gen. 1–11)
The employment of staff at ACSI is clearly one of the most significant responsibilities that management has been charged with. To achieve our mission, ACSI engages work that is strategically implemented by men and women whom we believe God has called to serve in these various roles of governance, leadership, and the delivery of the determined programs and services. Therefore we will pursue for employment those exhibiting the following requisite criteria who
- are committed followers of Christ,
- reflect a lifestyle consistent with a biblically integrated perspective as a Christian role model, and
- have the skills and professional qualifications to effectively carry out the responsibilities of the given position.
ACSI therefore encourages any individual meeting these requisite criteria to consider applying for this position. Moreover, ACSI as an organization commits to
- actively promote Christ-centered education for children who are socially and economically disadvantaged and are victimized by racial and cultural discrimination;
- enable and encourage Christian Schools worldwide to effectively educate and bring the love of Christ to those children who represent “the least of these;”
- demonstrate a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity by actively recruiting and hiring staff reflecting such on all levels throughout ACSI; and
- reflect the ethnic diversity of God’s kingdom and ACSI schools worldwide through the association’s publications, products, services, and programs.
ACSI is seeking appropriately qualified, committed Christian candidates for these positions. We have a strong commitment to gender and racial diversity and especially welcome applications from women and members of minority groups.